Camp Millionaire '12 | Nassau, Bahamas
Camp Millionaire is an activity-based financial literacy program for kids and teens. Your kids will learn how to make, manage, multiply and donate their money wisely first hand in these week -long summer programs and they'll have FUN doing it. Imagine your kids learning to pay themselves first BEFORE they leave home without you!
Hosted by: http://www.creativewealthbahamas.com
1. When: see dates above
2. Time: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. Please have your child at location on time each day so that they can settle in and we can start on time. Please come in personally with your child each day to check him/her in and out. If you need to make other arrangements, please let us know.
Camp ends at 3:30 pm each day. We remain on location for half an hour and have our cell phones available if you have an emergency.
• Illegal drugs
• Guns, explosives and ammunition
• Knives and deadly weapons
• Plant and plant products
• Meat and meat products
• Animals coming from rabies infected regions
• Counterfeit money and goods
• Pornographic material